Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Night

Good Night,

Well, the day has come to an end and it has been a good one. After breakfast this morning I took Elise's Mom home and I stopped off at Blockbusters to pick up a video to watch later this afternoon. Elise is still caring for Chris and is getting him ready for a bio-feedback treatment and a standing frame workout.

Elise brought Chris over to the main house and we watched the DVD, Yes Man and it was very good and Chris liked it a lot. Later we played video games on the laptop until Rosemary arrived to care for Chris. We left to pick up Elise's Mom and we met Paula and Marty at Zemans for dinner. We had a very nice time and the food was great and we consumed two bottles of red.

We left Zemans and we drove over to Paula and Marty's home for dessert and coffee. Let me tell you it was delicious and I am so very thankful to the both of them. We had a lemon pudding pie, (I pigged out), three different kinds of ice cream, and some very, very good coffee. A excellent evening, that we all enjoyed very much. We left to take Elise's Mom home and we returned home to relief Rosemary for the night. I checked on Chris and I will make sure that he is asleep before I join Elise in the main house to call it a day.

We hope that your day was a good one and we wish you a fantastic upcoming week.

Nite..........

Good Night Jeanne.

Paula and Marty thank you for making my birthday a very special one.

JT, let us know that you made it back to Tempe OK?

Tiger, thank you for the daily words of wisdom and I an glad that Marcie is on her way home.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...