Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drying Out


Good Morning,


Mood: Water-logged


Music listening to: Up A Lazy River


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still drying out but she will be up and at it soon. There are 7 drier fans running in Chris's house and two large dehumidifiers as well. It is a problem a major one because I cannot brew any coffee because it trips the breaker box, and that is not a good way to start the day coffee-less.


I got some coffee to brew over in the main house, what a relief. I have many errands to run today. Elise and I will be leaving early tomorrow morning for Las Vegas for a couple of days to recoup, dry out, drip dry, and rest, at least we hope to. Wish us luck, OK?


Well, I had better get busy and get all of these chores and errands done. We will have our laptop and camera with us to stay in the know. Have a great day.

Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT,thanks for the Obama info.


Shirlene, we are good but still drying out. Hey, you still have not sent me your mailing address.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...