Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Afternoon


Good Afternoon,


Well, I have finished with the yard work, and I worn out. I am glad that I did it early this morning because it is smoking hot outside right now. Yes, it is and Chris and I are sitting outside under the umbrella and the dogs are played out as well.


I am going to have to go inside and get some Pelligrino and a few lemon slices to cool off. I hope to be able to take it slow and easy for the rest of the day. I have a slight headache that has been hanging around for a day now. I bet I need some more sleep or something, eh?


We hope that your day is going well and we hope that you are staying cool and collected? Have a good one all.


Chin, chin!


Hello Jeanne, how are you doing?


Herman, is everything going well in St. Louis?


Sis, how are things in the ATL?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...