Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has come to ans end and it has been another good one. After the yard work I needed to recoup and rest up and I did, at least I think that I did. Elise prepared a very,very good casserole for dinner, it was a tuna casserole. Let me tell you it was great, as a matter of fact I had seconds and I really pigged out on it. We also had lettuce, carrots and a couple of grapefruit and vodka cocktails.


I got a text message from JT today to let me know that Pres. Obama was at ASU to give the commencement speech for the graduates and that he was a part of the event. He is thrilled about that. Well, I had better get back to work, but you have a nice peaceful evening.


Night all.


Good Night Jeanne.


Sis, it was good to hear from you today and yes a lifetime it will be.


Steph, you sound good on the wav.


1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

How cool that JT got to see Obama at ASU!!! Something he'll always remember...

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...