Friday, May 1, 2009

Afternoon




Afternoon




Well, Chris and I have justed returned from his doctors appointment and he is doing just fine. He enjoys going to see his doctor if Layla his nurse is there. They play around and Chris takes the liberty to get fresh with her by giving her pinches on certain places. Chris is a devil at times, especially if a female that he likes is within arms reach.




I am caring for Chris this afternoon and Elise just left to play bridge in the Foothills at Jeanne's home. We are going out to Colors this evening and then to see play at Live Theater. After the theater we are going to Buddy's Grill for a bottle of red and dinner. Marv the caregiver is still out after his surgery, so Kris is going to work with Chris this evening.




Now as I promised in this mornings post here is what happened last night. Elise took me out for a birthday dinner at Le Rendez-vous Restaurant-Francias. We went inside and we were waiting to be seated. The waiter took us to our table and to my surprise there was Jeanne, Angelica, Jan and Lundy sitting at the table with balloons tied to a chair. They all said Happy Birthday and I was totally in shock. I looked at Elise and I didn't know what to say, she really got me this time, I didn't have a clue at all what she was up to. This was the topper for my birthday and I am so blessed to have Elise in my life and such a great group of friends as well.




The evening was excellent and the food was great. The escargot was just wonderful and the Bordeaux was great. I received some very useful gifts I must tell you. Jan and Lundy got me a emergency kit to take along with us when we go to the Pops Concerts when the y start. A ice bucket, Italian chocolate, bread, nuts, salami, blood red orange Italian soda, a pair of wine glasses and napkins. This is s gift that will be used over and over again. Now our dear Jeanne and Angelica gave me the topper and you will never guess what it was. It was a shoe box, that was well wrapped and inside was can of Coke, and a little bottle of Jack Daniels, she knows me very well. Again I want to thank everyone for making my birthday so special. Elise I am going to get you for not telling me about this, so beware!!




Well, that was my evening last night, a good time was had by all. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.




Later...................




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...