Saturday, May 16, 2009

OOOPS

OOOPS,

I knew I should have gotten a cup of coffee first thing this morning. I forgot to mention how are evening out went last night. Elise and I had a very nice dinner at Rio Cafe, it was Latin Fusion fare and it was very good.

Elise had Lechon, traditional Puerto Rican roasted pork shoulder slices, with Cuban black beans and rice. I had Chuletas de Puerco Empanizadas, breaded pork loin chops, with Moros y Cristianos, white rice and black beans together and tostones with garlic mojo. We shared a bottle of Shiraz that was pretty good, and we had coffee to top it off.

After dinner we went to Live Theatre and the play was very good and very funny. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. I had better get some coffee now, eh?
Cherrio.......................

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...