Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hello!

Hello!



                                     GOOD-BYE (45)

What is happening around your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Kim, son-in law Carlos and Hudson our granny.

It was good to see them and to catch up on all that has taken place since our late visit together. Here are a few pics! Enjoy!


KIM AND HUDSON


KIM, HUDSON, CARLOS


HUDSON AND CARLOS


KIM, HUDSON, CARLOS



Elise is caring for Chris and I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I will also do a little yardwork behind Chris's house.

We will get back to our rocks this afternoon. Here is what is in the hood.



IN THE HOOD 8 NOV

We hope that your Domenica is going well? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Il nipotino sta crescendo rapidamente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...