Monday, November 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



OOH RAH!

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: Feels Good by Tony, Tone, Toni!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I may have to venture back over to the main house to give her a nudge so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It a windy and wet morning here in the valley of Tucson. I was awaken by the sound of rain at around 4:00am.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. You should have seen his face when I told him that today is massage day. A big smile and a (fist) bump to boot!



CHRIS TALKING WITH HIS GRANNY B 8 NOV

Alexa, is not awake yet but she will spring to life very soon. I do have to run a errand this morning though. I will ask her to play some "Happy Music" for me today. You have to have some "Happy Music" for when it is raining here in the desert of Tucson.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 8 NOV


MY LATEST 8 NOV



Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward, right Sweet Pea. Hey my menu for this upcoming Wednesday it a Bottom Round Roast with gravy, homemade three cheese mac and cheese, and snap beans. It should be delicious! Of course a good bottle of red will be opened early so it can breathe. Ya Mon'.

Stay safe and be careful out there. Mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good day in Sydney.

Rosie, what is going on in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is new ?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Bucky and  Dena, how are you holding up?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, nostro nipote e cresciuto molto dall'ultima volta che l'abbiamo visto. E stata un ottima visita insieme. Ehi, che mi dici di quella pioggia? Fa troppo freddo per me uscire per una corsa in esso questa mattina. Buon lunedi.

Loraine said...

Belle rocce! Niente pioggia.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...