Friday, November 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Stuffed Still!

Music listening to: It Takes Two by Rob Base!

Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to go back over to the main house and give her a shake so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few things to get done today. I asked her to play some "Happy Music "for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. We both are working on new rocks. Yesterday we attached a "Essential Workers" rock on the top of our mailbox. It is "Snoopy delivering the mail. Inside the mailbox is a "Snoopy" rock for our mail carrier to take. Here is a pic. Enjoy!






How was your Thanksgiving Day? Are you stuffed like we are? It was a day filled with good food and football. Well, I had better get this TGIF day moving along right , Sweet Pea. I will post pics from our family gathering at Reid Park later today. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Rosie, how was your Thanksgiving?

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Come va con questo TGIF? Ne hai abbastanza da mangiare ieri? Buona giornata e stai al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Cibo piĆ¹ che sufficiente. Era delizioso e abbiamo molti avanzi. Yum!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...