Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here in the Garden District of Tucson.

It has been a very nice day weather wise. Hopefully tomorrow will be a repeat.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French Toast, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee and Gator Aid.

I am caring for Chris this evening. He is relaxed and watching TV and downing his supplement. I also gave him some sweet potato pie and he devoured it totally. WooHoo!

My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the latest news.  I have to tell you that Alexa played some good music for me today.

I will be up very early in the morning due to I will be going to a doctors appointment with Sister Jayne. It is routine but she will need a someone to drive her back home.

Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks. Enjoy! My playmate is working on a difficult one. 


ELISE'S LATEST 17 NOV


MY LATEST 17 NOV



Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte..fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...