Saturday, November 14, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you? We are good here. It is a very nice day here in the valley of Tucson.

I got all of tasks taken care and I will be getting Chris up soon. We will hit the main  house so we can watch our "Wildcats" play football at 1:30pm. Go Cats!

My playmate just left to do some grocery shopping before the game starts. I have been working on my new rock and it is almost done, My shorty is still working on hers.

Here is what I dropped off at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 14 NOV



Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Bello. Goditi la giornata. Grida a Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...