Friday, November 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: You And I by Rick James!

Buon Venerdi! Venerdi Tredici! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good and robust "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the Old Pueblo, but we are going to get up in the 70's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. 

I am feeling a little cautious this morning and it started during the night. So I will keep my eyes and ears open on this Veneri Tredici!.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. I will also be dropping off in the hood.


MY LATEST 12 NOV

My shorty and I enjoyed a good take away dinner from "Leo's" last night. We watched "Shameless" on 'Netflix".

Yesterday I told my playmate that I felt like splurging while we were at "Total Wine". So we purchased a expensive Cognac that set us back $220.00 greenbacks. We had to try a drop when we got home and it is so smooth. It should last us for a whole year. Smile!



COGNAC 21 YEARS OLD $220.00!

Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good TGIF, right Sweet Pea. Have a good one and stay safe on this Venerdi Tredici. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one and stay safe.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, how is Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Robin, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il nuovo rock รจ uno dei tuoi migliori e il design ei colori sono perfetti!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...