Friday, November 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Almost Back!

Music listening to: Ring My Bell!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo but it is a bit warm.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Speaking of Sister Jayne she had some "Pasta Fagioli" for dinner last night. Like I predicted she was stuffed like we were. There is a portion waiting for Marv for this evening. We are sure that he will get the same results. Ya Mon'.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Happy Music" today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. Here is our latest. Enjoy! My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today.


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES 5 NOV


PICKED UP AT GUS BALONES 5 NOV



My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we did pretty good. We may play again today.

We want to thank everyone for your prayers for Dave. He is back at home and on his way to recovery.

Well I had better get this "TGIF" day moving forward, right Sweet Pea? Today is a good day for some (Good Trouble). Stay safe and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good weekend in Aussieland.

Monna, have a great weekend and stay safe.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

JT, how are things going at Honeywell?

Sharon and Deb, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Si, il Ringraziamento si avvicina. Sara un altro tipo di Ringraziamento a causa di Covid. Avere un buon TGIF mio caro.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob have a good weekend.

Jessie said...

Bucky and Dena, how are you holding up?

Loraine said...

Sono sicuro che la tua cena italiana รจ stata meravigliosa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...