Saturday, November 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BLACK FRIDAY 2020

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Trying To Creep!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Give Up By  Barry White!

Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 6:30am caring for Chris. Yes, that is not a typo. I decided to stay in the sheets for a bit this morning. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is s good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. 

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I will be donning my (chef's) hat and apron today. I asked her to play some music to cook by. 

I will be preparing Bone-In Beef Short Ribs on a Zinfandel reduction. It will be severed with creamy mashed potatoes  or wide noodles. Of course we will have enough Zinfandel to get it all down. WooHoo!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip over the Cortez location today.

Here are a few more pics from our Thanksgiving at Reid Park with the family. Enjoy!









Hey, we have a super-star among my girlfriends. Yes, my (fidanzata) got published in the Star yesterday. Here is her article. Proud of her!



FIDANZATA SUPER STAR!

Well, I had better get this Sabato moving forward right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up! 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Fa un po' freddo stamattina? Si, la riunione di famiglia nel parco si e rivelato migliore di quanto pensassimo. Cosa ci fai durante il fine settimana?

Loraine said...

Il mio bucato è appeso alle linee dell'asciugatrice e ho rastrellato 2 sacchi di foglie. Stasera mangerò gli avanzi con Capo. Yum!

Jessie said...


Goditi la serata con Capo. Ti sei fatto del lavoro troppo oggi? Sono in cucina a preparare bone in costolette di manzo in una riduzione di Zinfandel con ampi noodles all'uovo. Naturalmente alcuni degli Zinfandel sarrano campionati mentre cucino. WooHoo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...