Sunday, November 15, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What's up? How are you doing so far on this fine Domenica?

We are good. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and it was packed and that is a good thing.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have a bit of yardwork to do behind Chris's house and in the the backyard area.

We are looking forward to our daughter and Dave's visit today. We will be dining on Papa Murphy's pizza and of course we will have a few libations, but you already know that, smile!

I will be working on a new rock later today. Have a good rest of the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...