Thursday, November 12, 2020

Buingiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Stuffed Still! Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: I'm Every Woman by Whitney Houston!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will but up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have another busy day. She said that I will running errands with Elise today. I asked Alexa to play some "Down  Home Blues" for me today. I am feeling a bit cautious this morning. So I will keep my eyes and ears wide open just in case.

We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 11 NOV


MY LATEST 11 NOV



PICKED UP 11 NOV


Hey, my dinner turned out to be fantastic last night. We had Bottom Round Roast with gravy, fresh Snap Beans and a soulful Mac and Cheese Bake. We got it all down with  a bottle of Unruly Red. It was delicious. I am looking forward to next Wednesday's culinary delight. Here are  few pics to get your taste buds flowing.

BEEF GRAVY


SNAP BEANS WITH BACON


MAC AND CHEESE


BOTTOM ROUND ROAST


A PLATE FULL!




Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ottime foto di cibo e rocce.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...