Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Creeping Back In!

Music listening to: That's The Way It Is by Tubac!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up about soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I asked her to play some Boney for me today. I am feeling a bit uneasy this morning like something is going to piss me off.

My shorty is working on a new rock and so am I. I may go to the DDC to pick up a gift perk this morning. My playmate and I will discuss and plan how to prepare for the family Thanksgiving meeting that will take place at Reid Park tomorrow.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along, right Sweet Pea. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti stai preparando per il tacchino e il sugo?

Rosie said...

Like he $100 notes. Tell Chris he suits it

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...