Monday, November 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Creeping Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have usual tasks to take care of  on the Domenica. I asked her to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

Tomorrow I will be on Zoom taking a class on Nursing Care with Covid 19. It is a two hour  Zoom session. Love those continuing medical education classes, smile!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will be dropping off and picking up rocks from the Cortez location this morning. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 28 NOV

Well, I have to put away my (chef's) hat and apron until next Wednesday. I prepared Bone-In Beef Short Ribs in a Zinfandel reduction with wide egg noodles. It was delicious. Of course we got it all down with a few glasses of the Zinfandel Seven Deadly Zins. It was really good and my shorty and Sister Jayne told me so. Here is a pick of the end product.


7 DEADLY ZINS


BONE-IN SHORT RIBS WITH NOODLES IN A ZINFANDEL REDUCTION


Well I had better get this Domenica moving along, right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later. I have to tell you the I miss my (fidanzata) and girlfriends. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...