Monday, November 23, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



IO

How are you doing? We are good here. It has been a busy day for me I must say.

I hit up the Honey Baked Ham store to pick up the grub that we will need for Thursday.

I took it slow and easy this afternoon and I hit the sheets for a short while. My playmate and I are still not feeling our best.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwich's for dinner. My shorty once again enjoyed sliced tomatoes with hers. We watched the "Crown" with Chris.

We will be having the family Thanksgiving on Wednesday at a reserved ramada at Reid Park. Personally I don't like this idea, but we will see how it goes. We will be wearing masks, social distancing is a must and plenty of hand sanitizer will be on hand. We decided not to take Chris along with us. I was informed today by PCOA that Pima County Covid 19 is on the rise. I was told to take extra precaution when I am out and to make sure that I have my (Essential Worker) certificate with me in the car.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house working on a new rock and listening to the news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplement.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Sera fidanzata. Come va? Mercoledi avremo il Ringraziamento a Reid park con la famiglia. Abbiamo prenotato una ramada. Saremo stai maschere, distanza sociale e avremo un sacco di disinfettane per le mani a protata di mano. Mantenere il cibo caldo sara una sfida. Personalmente non viglio farlo perche potrebbe causare problemi di Covid. Giovedi avremo il nostro Ringraziamento a casa con Chris. Mercoledi non prenderemo Chris. Dormi bene!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...