Thursday, November 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Let It Whip!

Buon Giovedi! Buon Ringraziamento! Happy Thanksgiving! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is only going to get in the 70's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that the only thing I have to get done today is to start burning in the kitchen with Elise. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Are you ready for some football? I am sure that Dave is all set and ready to enjoy! My playmate and I are working on new rocks.

ELISE'S LATEST 24 NOV


ELISE'S LATEST 24 NOV KEEPER


MY LATEST 24 NOV



Well our family Thanksgiving fest at Reid Park yesterday turned out better than we thought it would but it has its problems in the beginning. My shorty and I went to Fry's to check on the online dinner order that was placed and the had not received it. We started to panic, but the lady at Fry's took the order again and she said that she would take care of it. We returned at around 1:00pm to pick the order up and the order was not complete. One of other employees sold one of our Turkey Breasts so we had to replace it with a whole roasted chicken.

Later Elise git a text message saying that the Ramada that we reserved at Reid Park has been cancelled along with all of them due to Covid 19. Family members were already on the way to Reid Park. So one of the family members found a spot under a tree near the duck pond to set up the tables and chairs. So that worked out better than we thought it would. So we got our grub on and it turned out well. Whew! The was crowded and many were not wearing masks!

Today we are having our dinner here with all of the fixings. Yes, we will have plenty of libations today for sure. We want to wish everyone a good Thanksgiving Day and please take a moment to count all of your blessings.

Have a great Buon Ringraziamento, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later in between filling my plate and football.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Ringraziamento fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la festa e il calcio.

Rosie said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...