Sunday, November 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!


GRAND CANYON


Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined by our daughter Kim this morning.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my normal tasks to take care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. Here is our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION 7 NOV


PICKED UP 7 NOV



MY LATEST 7 NOV



IN THE HOOD 7 NOV


Well I had better get this day moving along. We are glad the election results are in. Now the real work begins. Hopefully without any major issues, right Sweet Pea!

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Mattina fidanzata. Buona domenica. Sono lieto che le elezioni sono finiti e ora il lavoro e iniziato.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...