Saturday, November 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

  Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles and more Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: All For Love by Color Me Bad!


Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is no coffee this morning. Instead it is a nice cup of hot chocolate. It is very good. I will have a cup of coffee later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. We are working on new rocks hopefully we will complete them today.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we did much better. Ya Mon'. I will be deciding on what to prepare for next Wednesday.

Hey Marv finished off the "Pasta Fagioli" last night. I am sure the he enjoyed it because I thought I heard him singing "Mama Mia", smile! Yes, it was that good.

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. So I will bounce and I will chat at you later, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come va? cosa hai in programma per il fine settimana? Quando sarranno finiti questi due elezioni?

Jessie said...

Country Granny thank you so much for the recipe. I will be preparing it very soon. Have a great weekend.

Loraine said...

Credo che l'incubo sia finito. Biden è stato dichiarato vincitore. Ora inizia il lavoro per educare e unire il nostro Paese.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...