Monday, November 9, 2020

Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been a pretty good one for a Monday, eh?

I made my way over to the Cortez location this morning and I dropped off and I picked up a rock.

My playmate is working on special rock for herself and it is great. I am almost finished with my new rock as well.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner today. My shorty has  sliced tomatoes with hers. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he has been having some swallowing issues this evening. I will have to keep an eye on him. He is relaxed right now and he is enjoying his supplement. He is also watching TV. 

Elise is in the main house watching TV. I am sure that she will hit up her Mac soon. My playmates Bridge game for tomorrow has been canceled due to two of the players are under the weather. So that means she will have to change her plans for tomorrow.

I prepared the Bottom Round Roast for Wednesday's (chef) fest. it is all seasoned and ready to be delicious. Can you smell it cooking? Smile!

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Dormire vene stasera cara. Speriamo di avere piu pioggia.

Loraine said...

PiĆ¹ pioggia! Si!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...