Saturday, November 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Love Thang by the Whispers!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am, yes 6:00am not a typo. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a search and rescue team to get her to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warmer morning in the valley of Tucson. We will be back in the 70's today. I am still feeling a bit cautious this morning.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Happy Music" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy! I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up.


ELISE'S LATEST 13 NOV


ELISE'S LATEST 13 NOV



MY LATEST 13 NOV


Have a good Sabato, right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later. I will be thinking about what to prepare for next Wednesday for my (chef's) day. Stay safe!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one and stay safe.

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, what is up for the weekend?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, what is up for the weekend?

Bev, what is new?

Robin, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e per questo sabato?

Loraine said...

Sto avendo un normale sabato: il bucato appeso all'asciugatrice solare, l'irrigazione del cortile e la pulizia sono stati risolti. PasserĂ² la serata con Jim. Una bella giornata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...