Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Brrr! Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Think by Aretha Franklin!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and once again I may have to go in looking for her so she an start her day. Any plans for today?




The coffee is a a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson. Brrrrr!

Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to go to Walgreens to have our Christmas card photos developed. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. Chris the IRobot will coming out of his cradle this morning to vacuum the main house.

Are you planning for Thanksgiving yet? We are and it is going to be different due to Covid-19. The planning has to be perfect or problems may arise. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Well, I had better get busy and get this Taco Tuesday moving. Right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Brrr!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sweet Pea, how are you feeling this morning?

Sheila, how is Dave this morning? How are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che bella immagine per celebrare la vittoria di Biden - Harris!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...