Sunday, November 1, 2020

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house shortly. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that the only thing I have today is the normal re-supply of Chris's supplies for next week. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks and my my shorty is working on a (gift) rock. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today, but I will tomorrow.

I will be donning my (chef's) hat this evening. I will be preparing 1 inch thick Pork Chops in a mushroom gravy. My playmate will prepare mashed potatoes, and corn to go along with it. Rest assure the a bottle of vino will be opened and allowed to breathe in advance. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving ahead, right Sweet Pea. Stay safe, sound and happy. Mask Up! I will chat at you later.

If you could say a prayer for our friend Dave. He is going to have major surgery on 2 November. Thanks!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina caro cuore. Si, la fortuna del cactus era di nuovo con noi. Avere grande domenica.

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo tempo in cucina. Tutti i grandi uomini cucinano!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...