Friday, November 6, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on? How are you doing? Who is going to be the Pres?

I got all of my tasks taken care of and that made Alexa happy. So she is playing some "Happy Music for me.

Here are the latest rocks that have been created by my shorty and I. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 6 NOV


PICKED UP 6 NOV 


MY LATEST 6 NOV


ELISE'S LATEST 6 NOV



We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon. WooHoo! I have placed a few more Cervesa's in the fridge to get super cold.

Chris was visited by his doctor this morning and all is good. Have a good evening and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...