Thursday, November 5, 2020

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Creeping Back!

Music listening to: Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have  few things to take care of this today. I asked her to play some "Happy Music" for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy! I will be dropping off in the hood today as well. My playmate and I will be starting new rocks today.

ELISE'S LATEST 4 NOV


ELISE'S LATEST  NOV


ELISE'S LATEST 4 NOV


ELISE'S LATEST 4 NOV



MY LATEST 4 NOV


Well we were stuffed again. Yes, my "Pasta Fagioli" was excellent. Even Rosemary was stuffed. Hopefully Sister Jayne will get stuffed this evening as well. Smile! I am looking forward to cooking up something next Wednesday. 


MY PASTA FAGIOLI




PASTA FAGIOLI VINO (CAB)


My shorty mentioned that she would like to play "Wii" games this afternoon. Sounds like a plan, eh? Well I had better get this "Thirsty Thursday" started, right "Sweet Pea"? 

Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le rocce mi dicono che il Ringraziamento si sta avvicinando.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...