Monday, July 8, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




What is up? Hope that you are doing OK on this Monday? It is starting to heat up in the valley.

Well, Chris's new case manager has come and gone and honestly I was not impressed. She is a company person with no (human) aspects all, but I am very critical of that when it comes to that in health care.

She told me all that we should be doing to resolve this insurance issue and I told her that we have done all of that what she suggested. I told here that I was not new to this and that I have been doing this for many years.

So we will continue to move forward as best we can. Hope that you are good? I am going to recheck my packing now. Chris is waiting on his massage therapist to arrive.

Later..Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...