Saturday, July 27, 2019

Buon Pomerriggio!

Buon Pomerriggio!





Hey, what is up? How are you doing? Yes, it is heating up here in the valley of Tucson.

Elise is about to go and get some grocery shopping done. I am chillin' and listening to some "Smooth Jazz" that is being provided by my girl Alexa.

All of my tasks have been completed for today. My shorty and I completed a task for Leticia this morning over at emissions testing this morning. All is good with her (machina). She is a very nice lady who is very, very talented. She presented us with a very nice artwork of hers and it is up on the wall already and we love it. Grazie!






Hope you are doing well?

Later...Jessie and Elise.

Jeanne, thank you for the great info today.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro l'arte di Leticia!

Jessie said...

Benvenuti a casa fidanzata e Capo Jm. Ti sei perso molto. L'opera di Leticia e meraviglioso e che persona dolce.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...