Monday, July 22, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






How did your day end? It has been a pretty good Monday for the most part. Did receive a bit of information that was surprising and it quickly put me in a mood (WTF).

I think I am going to stay in this mood for awhile because I don't like what I am seeing and I feel  something is coming up. It is going to be very unsettling and I need to be on my game but that is just me. No worries!

Hey we are being rained on right now with thunderboomers as well. The rain smells so good. Have a good nights sleep and we will chat at you tomorrow.
Ciao.. Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Keep the Sargent's hat off and keep cool

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...