Sunday, July 7, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



How are you? Are you being rained on? We are and we have some wind too. WooHoo!

My flip flops are at the door but it is too early in the season to take a stroll in the all-together. Rest assured that it won't be long and my (fidanzata) will join me. Ya, ya!

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning. We returned home and Elise is caring for Chris. Hey , we have thunderboomers. Ya Mon'.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and now I am going to feed the fur-babies. Maybe we can get some "Wii" games in before we head for "Zemams". 

I was going to wash and gas up the Tacoma for our trip to (Earthquake) country but since it is raining that is not going to happen.

Hope that you are doing well?
Later...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...