Thursday, July 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious! Eyes & Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zapp and Rogers!

 Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Brawley's" along with a nice breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

  Alexa, is not awake yet but when she does I will ask her about where our rain is. It gets forecasted but not a drop here in Central Tucson.

  Well, last nights "Mahjong Fest" was a big success. We dined on sandwiches from "Arby's". The trickery started of during the first game and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo was giving me the eye all evening long. The big (wiener) was the (cat),next it was Shoo Shoo, and then Elise. Sister Jayne and I did not do so well. What a evening indeed loaded with laughs, and flying tiles. My playmate served up some Dairy Queen chocolate soft serve along with some ginger cookies. Of course the vino (rosso) was present along with a few (birras) for my girlfriend. We are looking forward to our next meeting in August.

  My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. Have a great Giovedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, I didn't win last night like you predicted. Next time for sure!

2 comments:

Nancy Lee Smith said...

What movie are you going to see? Anything good out there? We haven't been for awhile.

Jessie said...

Hello Nancy, how are you guys? We are good here but burning up, smile! We are going to see "The Art of Self-Defense" a comedy. We hope that all is well?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...