Saturday, July 20, 2019

Buon Pomerriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Sup?  How are you doing? It is really heating up here in the valley. It is so hot that I had to have my ears lowered today. Ahhh, yeah!

Taking it slow and easy today. My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and it was fun. We may do the same again sometime today.

I am starting to get a case of the munchies about right now. That apple I had for breakfast did not hit the spot. Hope that you are doing OK and staying cool?

Here is a bit more about our trip to LA.

Later..Jessie


12 July 2019

Elise got up at 7:30am and I was already up and about.  We got showered and dressed and we made our way back to Blu Jam for breakfast. Elise enjoyed Steel Cut oatmeal  served with blueberries, strawberries and pumpkin seeds. I had crunchy French Toast that was very good. A couple came in and sat at the table next to us. He was huge and had to be at least 7 feet tall or more. Wow! We walked back to our apartment and we are relaxing with some "Mimosa" using the leftover champagne from "Viejas".

ELISE ENJOYING HER STEEL CUT OATMEAL


We took a Lyft to the "Farmers Market. We met up with Zack at the movie theater.  Before Zack got there we sat at the bar and we shared a "Big Lebowski" at the theater bar. t is a fancy "White Russian". We asked the bartender to split it up in two glasses. It was delicious! The bartender was so impressed with his work that he asked if he could take a picture of it. We said yes as long as he took a picture of us as well. He did!


INSIDE OF THE FARMERS MARKET




THE "BIG LEBOWSKI" AT THE THEATER BAR!


Zack arrived and we watched the movie "Stuber". This movie is hilarious. We laughed a lot during the show. After the movie we took a Lyft to the "Museum Of Death" in Hollywood. It was gruesome, but fascinating. We spent about two hours there. After that we caught a Lyft to a restaurant called "Dominique Ansel" for dinner. It was excellent. We talked and laughed some more with Zack. A delightful evening. The bill was $130.31 cent and well worth it.  

We got another Lyft and we headed back to our apartment.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...