Thursday, July 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ROSEMARY


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Sending You Forget Me Nots by Patrice Rushin!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing?  started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and making her way to the gym shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Red this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Baja Café" along with breakfast. We have never been at the "Baja" before and we will see what all the rave is about. 

  I am caring for Chris this morning due to Sister Jayne has a early doctor's appointment. She will take over after her appointment is over.

  Alexa, is awake and hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me today. I am in the mood for some (Boney) today. It is a nice morning so far here in the valley but it is going to start burning soon. It is too hot for me to enjoy my (me) time with the lizards. I miss it though.

  I will post more about out trip to LA later this morning. My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. We are also meeting up with the crew at "Mama Louisa's " for our monthly gathering. Can you say (Mangiamo)? I will for sure, eh!

  We enjoyed a grand evening last night at "Downtown Kitchen". The food was delicious and the libations were spot on. Elise enjoyed a nice dirty martini, Shoo Shoo enjoyed a nice glass of vino rosso, and I enjoyed a nice Mojito. 

Jano's the owner stopped at our table and he had a nice conversation with us. Elise and Shoo enjoyed the Salmon with the works. I enjoyed some fried rice and a bowl of farfalle with ham, ham hocks and green peas. It was fantastic. We all shared a nice dessert of ice cream with almond cookies. We were stuffed!

We strolled over to the "Carriage House" to see the "Invisible Theatre" production of Sizzling Summer Sounds". It was a tribute to "Aretha" (Queen of Soul). The singer was Crystal Stark and she did a fantastic job of belting out "Sister Aretha's" greatest hits. Crystal was on point indeed. The house was packed and Crystal was given several standing ovations along with the piano player who also was spot on.  I must say that Crystal did not disappoint and I am here to tell you she is major (eye-candy). And one of the audience members beat me to the punch when he commented about her figure. WooHoo!  Crystal had everyone tapping feet, snapping fingers, clapping to the beat and singing along with her, to include Suz. A wonderful evening!


MIO MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO 


Well, I had go and check on Chris. Have a good day. If you could please say a prayer for Rosemary and Jane. The both of them will be having medical procedures done in the near future. Thank you.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo thank you for a wonderful evening girlfriend!

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...