Friday, July 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Freak Out by Nu Shoz!

  Buon TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Red and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is nice outside right now but it is not going to stay that way for long. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me that we have to take Chris to have some lab work done early this morning and he has to be (fasting). Sister Jayne is going to accompany us on this visit. 

 I asked Alexa, to play some Down Home Blues for me today. My shorty and I saw the latest "Spiderman" movie yesterday and it was pretty good. It was like a video game!

 I will post more about our trip to LA later today. We had a very nice evening at "Mama Louisa's" with the crew. It has been awhile since we have been to "Mama's" and the food is as good as ever.

Elise and I shared a nice bottle of Chianti. Elise enjoyed "Joe's Special" and I ordered Casereccio Bread with EVOO and Balsamic vinegar. Man was that good and my entrée was Veal Picata that was excellent. It was good to see everyone and we got caught up on all of the latest happenings. We are looking forward to our next meeting in Amado at the "Longhorn". Great evening, thanks.







Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him ready for his lab visit. Have a good TGIF and stay safe.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...