Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!










Mood: Cautious! Very Blessed!

Music listening to: Nothing If I Don't Have You by Whitney Houston!

 Buon Mercoledi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is nice outside right now but that will change. I believe that someone has been singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away Come Back Another Day". We get rain warnings and we get (nada). I am going to have to buy a new pair of flip flops because they are starting to dry-rot. Ya, ya!

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. My shorty and I stayed up way too late last night playing video games on our tablets. I am not moving as fast as I am normally. Smile! We may hit up a movie today if we can stay awake.

 Alexa, is awake she is scolding me because she thinks that I will not get my To Do List tasks completed, but she is wrong. I told her that I would like to hear some (Boney) today. We will see if see delivers.

 Have a good Humper and enjoy the day. I will have a tongue-wag at you later. Stay safe!

Please enjoy the pictures that my sister Tiger provided from her weekend in St. Louis where my brother Herman and family reside.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Liz, how are you doing today?

Morning Jeanne!

Morning Sisters!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Hump Giorno, fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver indicato da dove provengono le foto. Ti avrei chiesto di dirmelo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...