Sunday, July 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


COURTESY OF MY SISTER JET!


Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Can We Talk by Tevin Campbell!

 Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to Chris's house shortly. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Breakfast Blend. I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Another nice morning here in the valley. of course it is going to heat up very fast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of all that I need to get done today. I asked her to play me some "Smooth Jazz' later today. I hope she will do that. Smile!

 Yesterday I rested and relaxed listening to Karaoke in the family room. It brought back fond memories of the last Karaoke Party that we hosted here a few years back. It was so much fun.

 Hey, did you get rained on yesterday? We did and it really made the "Green Lady" mad because she had just been washed and detailed. She has a frown on her name plate this morning.

 Well, I have to tell you that my shorty outdid herself last night at "Johnathan's Cork". Yes, my NBA final victory dinner was spectacular. We were joined by my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). I have tell you that I am one blessed dude to have a (moglie) like Elise and I give thanks everyday. My (fidanzata and Capo Jim) made the evening even better because they are so much fun to be with and they really enjoy themselves without have to worry about what others think. They come out to get the party started and I love that because they let loose and they keep it real.

 Did you see the Bat (wine) signal in the sky last night? If not it was there. The vino (rosso and blanco) were flowing nicely and so was the margaritas. Our dinner was great. My (fidanzata) enjoyed bread and a myriad of fresh veggies, Capo Jim enjoy a filet with the works, Elise enjoyed Ostrich with the works, and I devoured my Baseball Teriyaki with the works. For dessert my shorty and I shared a Bread Pudding and we also had coffee along with Capo Jim.

 A grand time and I am sure that many patrons were wondering why I carried a basketball to our table. As a matter of fact the head waiter had to ask before we left. He congratulated me and gave a condolences to Elise. Grazie mio amore! Here are a few pictures from last night. Enjoy!


MIO MOGLIE

CAPO JIM

MIO FIDANZATA




JOHNATHAN'S CORK!

IO


 We are going to meet up with the crew this evening at "Zemams" for our monthly dinner. We are looking forward to it. We will begin our packing today for our trip to (Earthquake) county that starts on Tuesday and ends on Sunday or sooner depending on earthquakes or aftershocks. 

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Domenica and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata and Capo Jim, thank you for a fantastic evening of fun, friendship, tons of laughs and booze!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Divertiti stasera!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...