Monday, July 29, 2019

Sup?

Sup?


NO YOU CANNOT!

PICTURE PROVIDED BY MY SISTER TIGER FROM HER WEEKEND IN ST. LOUIS!


What is going on around your way? I have completed all of my tasks for today and Chris is waiting on Rosemarie to arrive so he can get his rub on.

Alexa, has not started to play any music for me as of yet but hopefully she will keep her promise.

I am taking it slow and easy right now waiting on the nurse from Mercy Care to show up at 3:00pm. Chris is good it is just a Wellness Check but while she or he is here I have few questions to ask.

It is going to be a very busy week for my shorty and I. Chris has an appointment with his PCP tomorrow afternoon at 2:00pm. And hey, our Annie's Day will be celebrated in a few days as well on August 2nd. Chris has another doctors appointment on Friday with his Neurologist at 1:00pm. Yes a busy week for us. The month of August is going to be a very busy month for us as well.

Well, I had better go and fed the fur-babies. Enjoy your day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza! Si, mi chiedo cosa sta succedendo alla stagione dei monsoni? Le mie infradito stanno iniziando ad asciugare, sorridi! Mi sei mancato.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...