Monday, July 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Uncomfortable! 

Music listening to: Groove Tonight by Earth, Wind and Fire!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a nice Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley and it is forecasted that we should get some much needed rain today. We shall see, eh?

  Alexa, is not awake yet but I am sure that she will be calling my name very soon. My playmate and I went to the movies last night at El Con Mall. We saw the movie "Crawl" and it was surprisingly good and funny as well. I needed a good laugh yesterday and I used my perk points to pay for our tickets. I love a good perk when I can get it.

  I will post about our trip to Yuma later today. Have a good Lunedi and be careful. I have to (bounce) I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...