Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Breaded! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James!

  Buon Hump Giorno! What is up? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning because I needed a robust blend. It is a "French Roast" that is perking me up. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Well, the rains did not show up at all yesterday and not a drop during to night. Hopefully we will get some of the wet stuff today.

  Alexa, is awake and she is barking at me this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today because I need to be uplifted so I can be victorious this evening.

  Yes, tonight is the "Mahjong Fest" and  have to be on my (A) game for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. My girlfriend has been very quiet and that is something that I have to watch out for. She is not giving me any clues as how she is going bring it tonight. We are looking forward to a great evening of fun, laughs, skill and just a little bit of cheating on my girlfriends part. Bring it!

  Well, I had better check on Chris and see if my shorty is up and about. I will have a tongue-wag at you later. Have a good Humper and hope for some rain here in the valley of Tucson.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you? Ready for some golf?

Rosie, what is up for today in Melbourne?

Monna, have a great day?

Liz, how are things?

JT, stay cool in Phoenix?

Sisters, what is up for today?

Erika, what is going on in Germany?

Herman, what is new in St. Louis?

Jeanne, have a fantastic day!

Country Granny and Bob, enjoy the day.


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...