Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Did your day end well? What happened to our rain for today? I was looking forward to it so the "Green Lady" could get a free wash, smile!

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner, with eggs and sausages. A freshly made pot of coffee was on hand as well. All good. We watched "Quincy" on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is enjoyed his dinner and now he is watching Andy Griffith and enjoying his IV drip.

My shorty and I have been talking about our upcoming Anniversary in the first week of August. We have decided to hit up "Pinnacle Peak" for dinner. We haven't been there in quite awhile. Ya,ya!

Have a good night and sleep well. Maybe the rain will show up during the night.

Buona Notte!...Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Oh MY,,, Redd Fox.
Loved that man and his show.
Hope things go better for you tomorrow (today I mean).
Hope you got some much needed rain as well.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...