Sunday, July 28, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Washing Machine Hum! By Maytag!

  Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a robust French Roast. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Our daughter Kim will be joining us this morning along with our grandson "Hudson".

  Well, once again not a drop of rain here in Central Tucson. We got a fantastic lightening show last night though. It is going to be another hot one today. Whew? Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake but she is not saying anything as of yet. My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time allows.

  Have a good Domenica and stay safe, sound, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Welcome home fidanzata and Capo Jim!


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...