Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Stroke by Johnny Gill!

  Buon Hump Giorno!  How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. I may have give her a nudge or two get her motivated. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed post haste. Another fine morning here  the valley of Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Flirt time!

  Alexa, is awake and she said that my day has a few tasks that I need to complete before this evening. I will be taking Sister Jayne to doctors appointment set for 9:00am. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" today for me while I work.

We will be meeting up with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Papa John and Jane at the Sheraton this evening for Happy Hour and live music. We are looking forward to it.

Here are a couple of pictures of Chris enjoying his gifts from Granny Bananny!





Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Humper, right Jane?

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...