Saturday, July 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Smooth Operator by Sade'

  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson but we will hit the triple digits again today. Where is the rain? Rick will be here hopefully this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake already and she is reminding me that Elise and I are going to do a favor for Leticia this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Hopefully today will be a slow day and my shorty and I can play some "Wii" games.

  Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" was very good and the margaritas were spot on. The play at the "Live Theater Company" was very, very good and hilarious. Lots of twists and turns and we like that in a play. We recommend this one for sure.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Sabato and enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is up

Liz, how are things?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Erika, what is new?

Monna, enjoy the weekend.

Nancy and Ron, what is up for the weekend?

Fidanzata and Capo Jim, are you back yet?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hai preso una margarita "speciale"?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...