Friday, July 5, 2019

Hello!

Hello!






How is it going? All is well here in Central Tucson. I go to people and lizard watch this morning. It is not right when a lizard can pound out push-ups like that without working up a sweat! Smile!

I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of to include checking that 'Do Drop Inn" room #2 is ready for our daughter Tangye.

My shorty and I went to IHOP for breakfast yesterday and the food was good. We have not been to a IHOP since the passing of Marge (Sarge) my mother-in-law many years ago. It felt a bit weird being there and she was not with us.

I do know that I am starting to get a bit hungry now. I am listening to some "Down Home Blues" that Alexa is treating me to. I got the "Green Lady" washed and vacuumed too! She has a smile on her nameplate now. Every time I pamper her it rains. Karma?

Hope that you are doing OK? I will have a chin-wag at you later.
Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Una bella foto di te, bell'uomo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...