Monday, July 29, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What's up? Hey we got about a minutes worth of rain a bit ago. We need more than that don't you know?

I am feeling very good this evening after I got continuous praises from the Nurse Practitioner this evening about my care for Chris. She wanted to know how did I come about my medical skills and I just had to toot my horn. Beep, beep. My playmate is very grateful and proud of me and that means oh so much. I want to thank all of the people that guided me to this field because I enjoy it very much. Also I thank (Jeanne) who hired me back in 1992.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is resting watching TV and enjoying his IV drip.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day with another doctor visit for Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well and pray for more rain.

Buona Notte!...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, it is Si va ragazzo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...