Thursday, September 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: The Girl at Rosewood Hall a book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. It is a clear, morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when (Sorella) Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be (super) busy. Starting with a trip to "Green Valley" right after breakfast.

I am still working on my latest rock. My playmate is about to start a new rock. Here is her latest creation. It is very popular in our rock group. 


7 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST

We will be hitting up a movie today at "Park Mall". We will be dining on take-away from "Leos" for dinner this evening.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sorella). I have many (sorrelli) who I love dearly. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Capo ha anche delle sorelle che ama tantissimo e questa è una buona cosa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...