Monday, September 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:  Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend with a hint of Vanilla. A second cup will be enjoyed later.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Well, we are back from a few fantastic days in make believe land. It always feels good to be back at home.

Now we have to get back to the real world. I will post about our stay at the Venetian in Vegas as soon as I can. We have a lot of catching up to do. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che il mondo reale ti tratti bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...