Friday, September 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



JAVALINA!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I have a very early morning doctor's appointment. I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete but I do have to make a trip over on the east side.

I have completed reviewing the photos from our vacay in Butte, Montana. I will start to post them after my doctor's appointment.

My playmate and I went to see the movie "Redemption" at Park Mall yesterday and it was very good. Today we are going to see the movie "The Equalizer. We are looking forward to this Denzel Washington" sequel.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) once again tossing around pots and pans and burning things up.

Today's challenge word is (marciapiede). I saw four lizards doing pushups on the (marciapiede) early this morning. Have you seen any fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non ne ho visti sul marciapiede, ma ne ho visti alcuni in cima al muro. Un ragazzo aveva la pancia turchese.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...